Business Finance To Grow Your Company
We often speak to business owners who would like to take their online presence to the next level but don’t have access to the funds to invest in their online growth strategy. This is where we can help.
Evo can offer your business competitive finance solutions to help grow your business and achieve your marketing goals. This includes unsecured business loans from £5k to £500k for investment in things like website development and online marketing, working capital, cash flow improvement or investment in growth. We can also provide assistance with asset finance for software or equipment, finance for business acquisition, plus much more.
As an FCA approved company and members of the NACFB, we are well placed to find the right funding solution to help you grow and prosper.
If you are looking to buy or start a new business and have a great business plan with the necessary experience then speak to us about business loans.
We provide access to the widest range of secured and unsecured finance facilities to help get you started:
- Unsecured Business Loans From £5,000 to £500,000
- Commercial Mortgages to acquire a trading business
- Funding available to cover goodwill, fixtures & fittings
- Secured Business Loans and MBO / MBI funding
- Equipment and Vehicle Leasing for assets valued from £3,000 upwards
- Invoice Factoring – Specialist schemes for new start and early stage businesses
Key features of our business funding service include:
- A fully managed service from application through to funds transfer
- Business Loans – Secured and Unsecured up to £1m.
- Business Acquisition Funding
- Asset Finance for vehicles, computers, software, IT equipment and all types of plant & machinery
- Commercial Mortgages – Investment or Owner-Occupier
- Competitive interest rates, flexible loan terms and no upfront fees
For assistance with finance for your business please call us today to see how we can help or submit an enquiry and we will contact you. Our advice is given freely, in confidence and without obligation.